Apr 23, 2011

Jang Geun Suk Coming to Malaysia 4 June 2011

Oh my god..this news make my heart beating so fast...my prince is coming down this 4june...omooooo omoooo ......ooooooohhhh myyyyyy 3 days before my birthday...wowwwww.. if i meet JGS this june, it would be my superb bday ever in my life... i need to get the pass..i must get it... its make me crazy...hahhahahaa.. now i still waiting for the ticket confirmation.
Ok guys..u can gather all the information regarding cri show in Malaysia  here and here and here.
also support this... show JGS that we from malaysia support him so much..

So guys save the date its   4 JUNE 2011  . Get the ticket once its open...lets enjoy the video..this is true...not a myth.hehehhehe

 
-Suri@sukki3-

1 comment:

Shay Suria said...

Hope JGS will come back to Malaysia...and vow to be his VVIP...hehe